Thursday, November 5, 2009

Defining this weblog

This weblog will contain information toward individuals and organizations that have body-slammed me. If you don't appreciate my opinions- then that is too bad.

This Weblog is about me and my Goshawks. I am not interested in your prattle. I don't care of your opinions, comments, or questions. I am not interested in what you have not seen. I am not interested in what others have told you about what they have not seen. Your 2 cents worth of information cannot equal my 10 dollars!

In this weblog I will present insights that you have never thought of. I will present my 12 hour plan - or how to find a needle in a hay stack. Or how to find any Goshawk in any area of the United States, if available. I will also explain in detail of how to use abrupt weather changes in order to find and observe the Goshawk. Know this- abrupt weather changes is a two-way street. I know that you are thinking; abrupt weather changes mean: weather conditions going from good to bad. Well- that is only one side of a coin. I will sign off many times in this manner: Call my bluff- be with me in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment